Terms & Conditions
Full ELD terms & conditions for the main site can be found here
Holidays & Events
All holiday and event deposit payments are non-reundable unless the event is cancelled.
CONTRACT AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Acceptance of your deposit forms a contract of agreement between ELD, and you, the client. The following terms and conditions apply.
- ELD reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- No variation of this contract and/or these terms & conditions shall be valid unless agreed by us in writing.
YOUR OBLIGATION TO US
- Payment for your holiday
- Once the initial non-refundable deposit has been paid and accepted, the contract will come into existence and we will send you confirmation and invoice.
- The deposit is part payment for the holiday. The full balance, as detailed on the invoice should be paid for by the deadline dated stated on the invoice.
- If we do not receive the full balance by the deadline stated on the invoice we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by you the client.
Cancelling your arrangements
You or any member of your party may cancel your booking at any time by giving written instruction to us of your intentions. The effective date of the cancellation is the date we receive written instructions. A reduction in room occupancy may increase the charges for the remaining clients/customers by the application of supplements for low occupancy of rooms.
Scale of Cancellation Charges
Notice Given/Cancellation Charge
28 Days or Less 100% of Holiday Cost
29 – 42 Days 50% of Holiday Cost
More Than 42 Days Deposit Only
*** It is highly recommended to take out holiday insurance.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where or contractual obligations are affect by circumstances beyond our control. Force Majeure means any event which we could not foresee or avoid. Such events may include threats or war, riots, civil strife, pandemics, terrorist activity, industrial action, mechanical fault, natural or nuclear activity, adverse weather conditions, fire and similar events out of our control.